Reparel™ Arm Sleeve is a superior recovery option as an alternative to commonly prescribed graduated compression hosiery, designed to comfortably alleviate acute and post-operative swelling.
Measure the circumference at mid-bicep for size
- Non-compressive material is breathable and extremely easy to apply
- Versatile, low-profile design is perfect for extended wear
- *If you suffer from severe upper extremity lymphedema, please consult your physician before using Reparel as part of a comprehensive lymphatic management program
Use Directions: Wear as needed; can be worn 24/7 directly against skin
Recommended wear while sleeping for two reasons:
- to capitalize on the body’s increased healing potential while fully at rest
- to counteract the natural reduction in circulation that occurs while sleeping.
Wash and Care Instructions: Wash cold, tumble dry low – Please do not use any Velcro straps or additional components to secure Reparel sleeves to your body.
Reparel™ Proprietary Fabric: a blend of technical fibers including Polyester, nylon, and cotton. All Reparel products are latex and metal free.
Measuring Instructions: Measure the circumference around the center of bicep.